Bliss out this summer with a special yoga retreat at the beautiful In Sabina estate in Umbria, Italy. Relax and recharge with expertly guided yoga and meditation classes, incredibly delicious organic food and enough free time to truly let yourself go. In Sabina has a welcoming and magical environment that is the perfect place to blend good health with good living.
All prices per person. (£100 off book by 14th January 2019)
- Yurt single – £860 per person – outdoor shower shared bathroom
- Triple room ensuite – £960 per person*
- Twin/Double room non ensuite – £960 per person
- Twin/Double ensuite – £1060 per person
- Own private double room non ensuite – £1250 per person
- Own private double room ensuite – £1350 per person
We have only 4 en suite rooms, and rooms are assigned on first come first served basis, so early booking is strongly recommended.
*Please note that triple room price apply only if the room is filled with three persons or twin room price will be applied.
Click here to calculate the price in your currency.
- 7 nights comfortable accommodation in a 17th century Italian estate
- 3 wonderful healthy vegetarian meals a day, using local organic ingredients
- 6 uplifting morning yoga sessions, each lasting 2 hours, invigorating and cleansing for the mind and body
- 5 restorative/therapeutic evening yoga sessions, which can include meditation and yoga nidra
- Flights and airport transfers
- Massage treatments
- Trip to nearby medieval hilltop villages
- Excursion and swimming in the nearby Farfa river and Natural Reserve
- One dinner out on Friday night in charming local restaurant
- Instructor: Margherita Dal Pra https://www.yogam.co.uk/retreats/italy-yoga-retreat/
- Start: 7/13/19 12:00 am
- End: 7/20/19 11:59 pm
- Price: From £860 to £1350 per person
- Location: In Sabina, Umbria