After years of working in the advertising industry in New York City and all the stress it brought, Dawn found yoga in 2000. It was the first time that she felt stillness in her mind and openness in her body. Dawn continued with a dedicated yoga practice to bring more peace into her life. After practicing under a master teach for eight years, Dawn discovered the depth of yoga and the 8 Limb Path. She decided that she wanted to share the gifts of yoga with as many people as possible. In 2014 Dawn received her RYT200 teaching degree in Sivananda Hatha Yoga from Lee Ann Louis Prescott E-RYT500, PhD. Dawn also enjoyed the benefits of Pilates, so much so that she became certified by Power Pilates in 2015.
Over the years, Dawn has also studied meditation and mindfulness and hosts workshops to educate students on the benefits of meditation and how to establish a daily practice. She is Reiki 2 certified and has attended numerous workshops on alignment, anatomy, Ayurveda, Ashtanga, and more.
Dawn loves to weave the spiritual messages of yoga throughout each class to help guide students deeper into their practice and into themselves. Honoring each students’ space and place, she works to meet each student where they are, on the mat. Dawn teaches a variety of classes from Pilates to Hatha and Vinyasa Flow or Restorative Yoga. Her goal is to share the gift of yoga with as many people as possible, so they too can find more peace both on and off the mat.
- ACCOMMODATION: Hotel Regina Elena: Standard room
- TRANSPORTATIONS: Private transfer from/to Florence airport to your hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure
- SERVICES: Tours as described
- MEALS: Breakfast and Dinners included – vegetarian and vegan options available
- Airfare Tax
- Travel insurance
- Other meals
- City tax on hotel – Payable at hotels directly
A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to hold your space within November 30th, 2017. Final payment must be received by April 16, 2018
- Instructor: Dawn Thie
- Start: 6/16/18 12:00 am
- End: 6/22/18 12:00 am
- Price: USD 2,310 per person in double occupancy / USD2,980 per person in single occupancy
- Location: Santa Margherita Ligure, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy